12 November, 2021

Horsemen? But we all have cars now!

Dunno how much I'll write today and I'll be busy this weekend so I don't know how much I'll write then.  You probably know but nobody tells me anything.  :(

I did receive the next step in my publishing, I now have a complete set of Vanity, collecting everything from my books in chronological order.  Everything is labeled for which part of which book it came from.  That was a lot of work.  There's one or two fictional stories I never got around to including but the rest of it is there, even some fiction I don't ever expect to publish.

Now I have only to finish the 'best of' collection.  So far I've narrowed it down to @850 pages which is still way too many.  I have to figure out what to remove and then there's all the formatting.  I'd really like to have it done by Thanksgiving.  If we're still around by then.

It occurred to me today that the vaccine could be a slow version of what Thanos did and made me wonder if that's why the left is so excited about this.  Probably not true but the thought won't leave my mind.

Or are they just going to the Bible, Pestilence will be followed by Famine, then War, then...

“I Really Want Edmond to DIE. I’ll Be So Happy, I’ll Have a F*cking Party.” – Arizona School Board Member’s Deranged Father Stalks Parents And Wishes Them Dead
November 12, 2021

□ [“Psaki Says Rise in Gas Prices Makes a Stronger Case For “Doubling Down on” Radical Green Energy Policies"]

It's clear that this is deliberate.  Would they have done it if Hillary had successfully stolen the election or are they trying to catch up for time lost?

Gotta say, this idea that the apocalypse is going to be here any minute is making me real nervous.  I'm going to quit writing now and get back to work.  As I said I don't know how much I'll get written this weekend.

62-Year-Old Man Brutally Attacked, Stabbed and Slashed by Group of ‘Teens’ Near Times Square
November 11, 2021

Canadian Cardiologist Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaccinated People Suddenly Dies in His Sleep 2 Weeks After 3rd Covid Jab
November 11, 2021

ANOTHER Walgreens Gives Adult Dose of COVID Vaccine to Child, This Time a 5-Year-Old in Florida
November 12, 2021

Youtube is Up to Its Tricks Again – Announces it Will Hide Public ‘Dislike’ Counts in All Videos After Joe and Kamala Are Continually Ratioed
November 11, 2021

No comments: