09 November, 2021

Soon media headlines will be "Why Starvation Is A Positive Thing"

“We Will Not Comply” – Thousands – Including City Workers, LAPD Officers, and Firemen – Gather Outside Los Angeles City Hall to Protest Upcoming Deadline for Covid Vaccine Mandates
November 8, 2021

12-Year-Old Child Dies Two Days After Taking Pfizer Vaccine in Germany – Officials Pull Back on Mandatory Shots for Children
November 9, 2021

□ [“CDC Head Rachel Walensky: Hey, I've Got a Great Idea. Now That the Covid Pandemic Is Diminishing, Why Don't We Wear Masks Forever to Reduce Infection By the Flu and Even the Common Cold?"]

They're addicted to this.  They are the virus.  That would explain why they're always mutating, infecting the host, bringing sickness and death.  Viruses are also individual, like human beings, but leftists oppose individuality (except for their elites.)

That's actually a pretty startling comparison, leftism and a virus.

□ [“Rutgers Faculty Groups Stand In ‘Unequivocal Solidarity’ With Professor Who Wants White ‘Motherf**kers’ To Be ‘Taken Out’"]

And then there's this.  You want to provide evidence that blacks aren't individuals?  Because this is how you provide evidence that blacks aren't individuals and cannot perceive as individuals are capable of doing.  Is that what you want to prove because you're doing that.

Human viruses, that what's she and her people are.  If she wants to be defined by skin color, that's the way it'll go.

□ [“Buttigieg Says Infrastructure Bill will Address Racist Highway Design That Prevents Black and Brown Kids From Being Bussed to the Beach"]

Highways didn't exists a hundred years ago but beaches sure did.  This cocksucker has no idea how to actually run transportation but that's not what he's there for.  He's not the slightest bit interested in the cargo ships waiting to be unloaded and is glad the price of gas is shooting up.

I should have enough food and water to get through the winter, God willing.  I'm looking at further methods of survival.  Haven't come up with any yet but there should be a chance.  Right now what I'm trying to think of is a workable method of transport.  I don't want to buy and fill several gas cans but I can't think of a better option.  There's no way I could voluntarily leave everything behind so I'd need to be able to move at least a car full of stuff.

Otherwise, I've also decided to finish the book as much as I've ever planned to.  I have ordered proof copies of Vanity, all the work in chronological order, including some fiction that hadn't been edited enough to publish otherwise as well as the non-fiction I've written since my last finished book.  It's basically everything up through November 7, 2021.

The final task is to work out a 'best of' collection.  I have no idea how many pages that will take up.  All fiction, comics and essays I didn't write will be removed and that alone would take several days even if I had nothing else to do.  After that I'll have to start cutting out stuff that isn't good enough to continue.  I'd like the finished work to be in the format of all my others so I will have to keep a lot of jokes to use in-between each essay but beyond that, the only plans I have are to limit it to 500 pages maximum and use the cover I've always intended to have, Army of One.

That's not me on the cover by the way, I'm the one who took the picture.  It's probably Best Clerk Ever but there's a reasonable chance it was someone else.  Whoever it was, it was somebody I knew at the time but there's was no chance of recognizing him then, much less now.  You'd have to see the picture to understand.

That's all I have to say at present.  Have to get back to work.

No comments: