13 November, 2021

I think I should be allowed to post before 9:30PM

Long day.  Not sure if I'll put anything out today.

And I was right.  This was a long day.  I'll probably just hit a few news headlines and call it quits.

13-Year-Old Watches Father Die as Staffing Shortages From Covid Vaccine Mandate in Seattle Delays Emergency Response
November 13, 2021

Maryland Elementary School Nurse Accidentally Vaccinates Wrong 6-Year-Old Student Without Parental Consent
November 13, 2021

“No More Private Bank Deposits” – Biden’s Radical Currency Nominee Wants All Bank Accounts To Be Controlled By The Fed
November 13, 2021

'Build Back Better' to hike taxes on some middle-class families while giving some wealthy people a massive tax cut
November 12, 2021

And that's all I have to offer.  Not happy.

No comments: