30 November, 2021

If I was looking for hope, do you think I'd be here?

□ [“Texas Man Dies from Moderna Shot After Being Forced to Take COVID-19 Vaccine to Remain on Lung Transplant List"]

This isn't remotely the only story like this we've seen in the last several months.  What is the point?  Hospitals don't want people to die from whatever reason they had for going to the hospital, they want people to die from what the hospital does to them?

□ [“BIDEN ECONOMY: Black Friday Sales Down 28% – Cyber Monday Sales Down (1.4%) for First Time Ever"]

28%?  That's not good.  "Black Friday" is from the time when stores started to show a profit for the year, at the end of November.  If sales are down this much, that's not showing a profit.  That's a bad thing.  It's not like the sales were replaced by the internet if those went down too.

Which of course the left refuses to acknowledge.  I'm still pondering my thoughts on "broken" people but it would explain why they're so willfully incapable of seeing how life works.  Death is the only way to get what they want.

□ [“White House Cuts Biden’s Audio, Blasts Loud Music as Soon as He Lowers Mask and Starts Rambling Off-Script" (VIDEO)]

He's getting worse, maybe it's natural, maybe it's just the nature of the job that was stolen for him.  He openly didn't even read the papers, he's just signing what he's told.

I don't have much else to say at the moment.  I don't know if we're all running down but I sure am.  I've been working on more stuff about G'n'R.  I've also received Army of One, the collection of my best work.  That makes me happy.  That's all I have to be happy about these days, that's so sad.

“His Cognitive Decline is Too Much. If He’s Not Capable of Being President, He Needs to RESIGN” – Former Presidential Physician for Obama and Trump Calls on Biden to Step Down
November 30, 2021

Federal Judge Blocks Vaccine Mandate Nationwide – Protects Health Care Workers Across America
November 30, 2021

CNBC Host Jim Cramer Goes on Insane Rant, Demands Joe Biden Impose Universal Vaccine Mandate Enforced by the Military
November 30, 2021

Eric Swalwell [D-CA] Loses His ‘Covid Patience’, Accuses Unvaccinated of Threatening His Young Children in Twitter Tirade
November 30, 2021

Israel Says Iran Preparing to Enrich Uranium to Weapons-Grade Level
November 30, 2021

No comments: