20 November, 2021

... and then I woke up and realized it was all a dream, the world was normal again! What a nightmare!

Protests Against Vaccine Mandates in Italy Reach Their 18th Week As the Rest of Europe Rises Up and Joins In
November 20, 2021

Disney Stops Employee Vaccination Requirements, Thanks To DeSantis Florida Law
November 20, 2021

Biden Regime Ignores Courts Again and Tells Businesses to Move Forward with Vaccine Mandate
November 20, 2021

Massive Freedom Rallies Held Across Australia Today – Huge Numbers of Australians Participate and March for Freedom
November 20, 2021

□ [“4.4 Million Americans Quit Their Jobs in September Amid Vaccine Coercion, Pandemic Stress"]

Safe to assume there will be more in October and November.  This will be where the resistance comes from.  If they contact me, I'd basically be willing to drop everything and work for them.  Not a soldier, not a leader but I am a worker.  Less of one than I used to be but still...

I'm starting to have slight perceptions of what the war really is, the one that (I think it was) LTC Miller and Trump mentioned in a speech.  Still very slight so I don't know who it's against or anything else but I get the sense that more people are aware of it.  There are times when I wonder if even China/Russia/Iran/etc. are falling to these attacks as well.

I'm also noticing the media still insists that the child rapist pointing a gun at someone who shot him was black.  The molester was clearly white but they report otherwise and it makes me wonder 'did he self-identify as black?'  Currently leftists insist that you're born with one skin color and that's what you'll be for the rest of your life but why would they stick with that when they've thrown away everything else they pretended to believe in.  It's not like they don't already have a lot of white people self-identifying as a different skin color.

After all, notice that people who self-identify as a woman never need to define what a woman *is.*  I don't know if it's an overarching goal but at least some people will do that for skin color which will conflict with those who really really believe in skin color first and foremost and self-identify as black.

□ [“Riot Declared In Portland As Domestic Terrorists Throw Explosives At Police Over Rittenhouse Verdict"]

And here we go.  Do you think it's going to stay there?

No comments: