16 November, 2021

My escape plan is better than yours so nyahhh!

□ [“Booster Mandate Next? Biden Regime to Expand Covid Booster Authorization to All Adults This Week"]

Straight to tyranny, that's what they do.  It's what they're here for.  They don't see any way this could go wrong.  Meanwhile Russia is getting ready to move into Ukraine and China is getting ready to move everywhere else.

Rumors are coming out that Biden and Harris' people are battling.  Neither of them probably have a clue about it, Harris couldn't even get primary votes in her state where she self-identified as having multiple skin colors and Biden is Biden.

But Harris is supposed to be doing stuff and can't be bothered.  She's been put in charge of the border crisis and hasn't even bothered to visit, but she goes to parties.  She wasn't picked for any ability and Democrats know what to use her whichever skin color she's claiming today.

I don't know if we're all getting weak but I definitely am.  Right now I'm trying to spend every free minute finishing the last step in the book.  When I get done with that, I'll probably be focusing on what supplies I have and what more I need.

If everything fell apart tomorrow but there was no violence, I could probably make it through the winter.  Since there will be violence, I'm trying to work out an escape plan.  I'd like to think of more than one but I'm not sure how.  It's not like there's anywhere to escape to.  I don't have a lot of stuff but what I'd need would take up space.  Just enough food and water to survive would take up a lot of room and I don't have a car that's good for moving stuff.

I'm actually wondering how much a trailer would cost and how to fit it to one's car.  And of course where would I flee to?  This is the sort of thing that makes it difficult to figure out an escape plan.

Xi Jinping Warns Joe Biden Over Taiwan: US is “Playing with Fire – Will Get Burnt”
November 16, 2021

Show me your Papers: Fully Vaccinated with Proof will be Permitted to Gather in Times Square for New Year’s Eve Celebration
November 16, 2021

Maskless Biden Mingles with Maskless Crowd After Delivering Speech in New Hampshire, Wipes His Nose – Then Shakes Hands
November 16, 2021

Gibraltar, Most Vaxxed Country in the World Cancels Christmas Due to Huge COVID Spike — Suggesting the Vax May Not Be So Effective?
November 16, 2021

Papers Please: Police Begin Checking Vaccine Passports to Enforce Austria’s Dystopian Lockdown For The Unvaccinated
November 16, 2021

Texas high school removes bathroom doors due to safety concerns
November 15, 2021

MSNBC host's Marie Antoinette moment: Just tap into your savings to pay for higher grocery prices
November 15, 2021

No comments: