19 November, 2021

The first rule of conversation is 'we don't talk about conversation.'

Last night was an eclipse of the moon.  I have to wonder what leftist rituals were being conducted.

Today the Washington court case had the defendant not-guilty on all charges.  Of course the media is universally saying how wrong it is to shoot a child molester who's pointing a gun at you.  Was this the planned verdict?  Now everybody can start rioting this weekend, at least the armed leftist forces and their minions.

□ [“Obama-Endorsed Democrat Mayoral Candidate Loses To Republican In Deep Blue South Carolina City That Biden Won In 2020"]

I know there's been one or two but seriously, this guy has really never endorsed a winning candidate and it's safe to assume those one's or two's didn't need his endorsement to win.  It's like a textbook case of someone surrounded by 'yes-men' who tell him how important he is and never mind the lack of success in basically anything he's ever done.  The Axl Rose of politics?

It's like there's an elite conspiracy trying to tear the entire world apart.  As leftists, I could believe that they've never given it any more thought but there's just no way to believe that.  They have to have a further plan than this, or at least their master has to, whoever that is.

This is where you have to wonder if we should just blame whoever self-identifies as Satan.  Where's the benefit to this other than outright powerlust for those in charge?

□ [“Biden Temporarily Transfers Power To Kamala Harris"]

This happened today and made me really worried.  Biden was just going under anesthetic for a colonoscopy but he'd left a woman in charge, the one nobody wanted.  It's quite possible this was the reason for someone looking up how to replace the Veep and this didn't last long, but I was literally worried.  It might be a good time for nukes to be used, by use or against us.  Or an outright invasion, even moreso than has already been done in the last ten months.

Maybe it's enough of an example to ensure future societies never again permit a female president no matter what she self-identifies as.

Germany: Merkel to Limit Large Parts of Public Life For Unvaccinated People
November 18, 2021

Two White, Leftist Males and Anonymous Person Threaten Black GOP Candidate For MI Secretary of State After CNN Writes Hit Piece On Her: “Trump’s new n***a”…”I hope they f***ing hang you!”
November 18, 2021

“It’s For the People” – Pelosi Defends Tax Cuts for Mega-Rich in Blue States – 2nd Largest Ticket Item in Democrat Spending Bill
November 18, 2021

New York Fights On with Massive Vaccine Mandate Protest Tomorrow! Organizers Calling For All Hands On Deck!
November 19, 2021

Treasonous Biden Regime Pays $144 Million To Taliban While Leaving Thousands of Army Veterans and Family Members to Die
November 19, 2021

Democrats Cheer on House Floor After Passing Pelosi’s Multi-Trillion Dollar Massive “Build Back Broke” Social Spending Bill
November 19, 2021

Biden Was Sniffing the Kids Again today at Turkey Pardon — Who Does This?
November 19, 2021

Biden When Asked About the State of His Health: ‘Good…I Feel Great, I’m Looking Forward to Celebrating my 58th Birthday’ (VIDEO)
November 19, 2021

I've started work on my next project, I'm going through all the material in all of my books and I'll try linking it together by subject.  Then I'll see if I can re-write it all as a summation of this work and whatever I've been trying to accomplish.  I don't even know what I'll be going for or how, exactly, I'm going to do it, but it's always been in my mind as the final step on this project.  God willing, I'll still wrote and publish books after that, but it'll effectively be 'epilogue.'

Hopefully there will still be a lot more books in the 'epilogue' but I don't expect anything.  I don't know if everyone else is as miserable as I am but I'm positive a lot of people are more uncomfortable and there's no sign of this downhill slide stopping.  It makes it sound good that time seems to be slipping by faster and faster and we get closer to death.  That's not the way the world should be.

No comments: