18 December, 2020

And Hulk... do whatever you're into, I won't judge.

Just a couple notes for the moment:

First of all, the book is accepted, I've paid for printing, just waiting on delivery.  Four finished books in 2020.  Yay me!  They probably won't be delivered before January but as long as I get them, I'll be fine with that.  I had to celebrate by watching my Avengers again, the most important scene which truly won me over in the first movie, the team is finally together and Cap gives orders.

□ [“Trump to Meet with Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller in the Oval Office at 3:30 PM"]

Ok, are we ready to wipe the floor?  The LTC knows how to handle things and has plenty of front-line experience.  I still remember what happened to Moqtada al-Sadr and I'm trying to remember the LTC's specific comment about it at the battalion get-together at the end of the deployment.  The headline is probably eastern time zone so the meeting's happening in a few minutes.

□ [“Pentagon Halts Biden Transition Defense Briefings — Biden Team Caught Off Guard"]

I've been wondering about this.  Bad enough we've let the fraud go on for so long, for over a month it's been taken as a given that Biden's staff will be moving in.  Unless we've got a set-up on those things, it's a loss no matter what.  The media's certainly in on it, I assume that's why 2020 has been such a mentally-miserable year for everybody.

Jeremy Bulloch, Boba Fett, age 75
December 17, 2020

No comments: