04 December, 2020

It's cold and lonely in the deep dark night, I'd rather just stay in bed and read a book.

One Batch of 23,000 Ballots All For Biden Identified in Georgia That Were Fraudulent – More than Enough for Trump Win
December 4, 2020

I'm not paying much attention to all the reports of vote fraud but obviously they're all there and there's more coming out.  So what do we do about it?  I don't have any answers.  It does sound like some state governments are starting to resist their Electoral votes although no idea if they're powerful enough to go through with that.

□ [“Biden to CNN: If Kamala and I Disagree on Principle – 'I’ll Develop Some Disease and Say I Have to Step Down'"]

And of course she's right there so she knows it.  The only question is if she actually wants to be openly in charge - my guess is 'probably', just to set the record - or would rather have someone else take all the blame for her decisions.  He also describes how he broke his foot by jumping out of a shower to chase a dog and pull its tail, none of which sounds like a man who should be in charge of a dog, much less the greatest nation ever.  Is he going to get naked and chase Chinese to stop them from owning slaves?  One assumes Nancy Pelosi will call on the 25th Amendment sooner rather than later.

□ [“Pelosi Admits She Sent Millions Into Poverty by Holding Up Covid Relief For Political Reasons – Says She is Now Willing to do Smaller Covid Deal with Biden"]

She's got her mansions, that's all that matters.  The peasants will have to just suffer until she gets around to doing anything.

While looking up any other news to see if I had anything to say, I just discovered that my former battalion commander is now the acting Secretary of Defense.  He still owes me a carton of smokes for all the times he bummed one.  If he called me up tonight and asked me to start working for him, I'd be there Monday morning.  He'd have to call early though, it'd be a long drive.

As much as anything, that's a way to describe the problems I've been having, with no where to go and no idea what to do.  I have been hearing signs that people are starting to work out some form of opposition.  It's not clear what or who but obviously that would start sooner or later.  I was never Special Forces [duh] but I did a damn good job working for them over ten years as a red-hatter and I'd give almost anything to do it again as a civilian.  At least I have that possibility, others have different ones but I truly believe they are going to start working together.  LTC Miller [I can call him that] is one of the guys who knows how it's going to work.

I'm not saying it gives me any hope, but it's nice to see someone I used to know get somewhere important instead of hanging out with bums like 2nd BN.

No comments: