22 December, 2020

Yes there were times, I'm sure you know, when I bit off more than I could spew

Prosecutors Decline to Charge Black Lives Matter Militant Who Ran Over Proud Boy in Washington
December 22, 2020

Joe Biden’s Niece Avoids Jail Time For DUI After Striking Deal with District Attorney
December 21, 2020

Cornell Student Government Fails To Disarm Police, So They Expel Opposition Members And Vote Again
December 22, 2020

Hypocrite Joe Biden Gets Vaccinated After Suggesting for Months It Might Not Be Safe
December 22, 2020

□ [“Dr. Birx to Retire After Transition; Blames Media Dragging Family After Outed for Out of State Holiday Get Together"]

Why didn't she just say that people whose daughters hadn't left the house in ten months would be allowed to go to Thanksgiving Dinner?  Why didn't she just say that people whose parents had been isolated for ten months would get to go to Thanksgiving Dinner?  Why didn't she just say that people who hadn't seen their son in over a year would get to go to Thanksgiving Dinner?  That would have solved everything other than the problem of following rules she made up for everyone else to obey.  Elites don't have to do that.

□ [“Congress releases 5,593-page COVID-19 stimulus bill hours before holding votes"]

Every US citizen would get a $600 check.  Yes, there's mass transit and money given to other nations and the Kennedy Center - blanking on the name, the art museum that asked for money months ago when everybody else was shutting down - punishment for online streaming against copyright ownership, releasing felons after five years of their first imprisonment, ten years for later ones.  It's all about a virus, doncha know?

Even AOC was complaining about it, having to vote with no chance to read it.  I will assume she voted for it jus' because but who knows?

Having a master plan that would prove the election theft would be a nice Christmas present but given how long it's already been, there's nothing to expect there.  I'm even starting to think Whitney Houston isn't coming back since she stopped taking drugs.

This is an article I haven't gotten to yet so I'm basically pasting as a note-to-self:

□ [“History Repeats Itself: Democrats Are Using Tactics of the Marxists of 1917 in Russia to Steal 2020 Election"]

And now the end is near
And so I drink Rococo Coffee
Because I don't have beer, I guess I'm really just a softy
I've lived a life that's full
But now my life is oh-so empty
So now, with all of this
I blame it on Two-thousand twenty

No comments: