13 December, 2020

You can't keep a promise without drinking Rococo Coffee. You can't break one either without drinking Rococo Coffee. You can't even breath oxygen without Rococo Coffee. Get the hint?

Working on the book all day, not sure how much I have to say about anything going on.  Don't even know what's going on.  I'm doing a book about what's going on, duh.

Four Stabbed in D.C. Proud Boys vs. Anti-Trump Melee; One Shot in Washington State
December 13, 2020

Shots Fired at Manhattan Cathedral During Christmas Concert — Ends in Officer Involved Shooting
December 13, 2020

Biden in Leaked Audio Says GOP Misused ‘Defund the Police’ to Defeat Democrats in November
December 11, 2020

The Hunter Biden case is starting to appear on leftist news sites.  I doubt Kamala Harris is telling China what to do, quite the opposite.  They've known for a long time how to get rid of minor puppets which she and Biden are and have always been.

I guess I don't have anything to say right now.  I guess I'll just have to get back to the book.  I still have my promise that under no circumstances will it be finished by December 31 but I will admit that at this point, I'm trying to break the promise.

No comments: