27 December, 2020

I'm enjoying the naughty girl Santa gave me. She is soooo naughty...

Less than 103 hours left in 2020.

□ [“330,000 Americans Die ‘With’ China Coronavirus – CDC says Number Who Died “From” Coronavirus Is Much Less, Around 6 Percent"]

It's been a hoax all year to increase government power, undoubtedly with China's help.  China knows how to rule communists and how to own slaves, all Democrats can do is go along with it.

□ [“Attorney Sidney Powell Releases 270 Page Document on Massive 2020 Election Fraud Involving Foreign Interference"]

Is this any more than a summery of the stolen election?  Can it be used for anything further or at least have other aspects underway?

I've been working on the "History project" and waiting for the new book to arrive.  It's what I do.  I'll hold off a little bit on the next book, I'll keep writing for it of course, but I plan to wait a while before putting it together.  I've already got about 16 pages done in a little over the last 10 days.

Right now, I'm assuming the next book will be the next batch of material I write.  I might change my mind as time goes by, particularly if I can put together other material I've already written but haven't published yet.  At some point I have nothing else left until I've produced a brand-new 200+ pages but I'd like to get as much done before then.  My goal is to average a book a year and there won't be any problem with that if I keep writing this much.  As I said, it's what I do.

Even with the brain problem, writing is still what I'm best at and what I enjoy most.  It seems to be what I'm here for, to notate current goings-on and add a few other thoughts and observations of whatever I'm thinking about at the moment.

I think I'll end this post now, we're almost down to 102 hours remaining.  I really don't expect next year to be any better but at least there's a chance.

Get Woke, Go Broke: NBA Christmas Day Ratings Tank Big Time
December 27, 2020

BREAKING: Police Responding to Bomb Threat at Empire State Building
December 27, 2020

Nashville Bomber Anthony Warner Perished at Scene, DNA Was Found at Site of Explosion: US Attorney
December 27, 2020

No comments: