15 December, 2020

I actually had enough headlines available to fill up the next book. Ok, I'm not saying they're funny or any good, but still...

Focusing on the book, would really like to get it done, so again I'm not sure what I'll have to say.

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility for the ‘Kidnapping of Hundreds of Schoolboys’ in Nigeria
December 15, 2020

NFL Ratings Drop Leaves Networks Scrambling to Make Advertisers Whole
December 12, 2020

Joe Biden Holds Parking Lot Rally for Ossoff and Warnock at Empty Wearhouse — Photos
December 15, 2020

MSNBC’s Dr. Gupta: Just Because You Get Vaccinated Doesn’t Mean You Should be Traveling or That You’re Liberated From Masks
December 15, 2020

Oregon’s New Secretary Of State Caught Hosting Birthday Gathering In Defiance Of Governor’s Covid Orders
December 15, 2020

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because 'black lives didn't matter to him'
December 15, 2020

Marvel's Star-Lord is apparently now a polyamorous bisexual
December 15, 2020

This isn't even all the headlines I have available but I might want to look into some of them.  It's theoretically possible that I might write something about them in the future.  I know, that makes no sense, but it's still 2020 so we're stuck with it.

No comments: