18 November, 2020

I've finally learned the meaning of life and it requires listening to Nirvana albums over and over. Just shoot me now.

There seems to be more public demonstrations from the right getting started.  I'm not paying close enough attention to follow where they all are or what they're all doing, but my main view is asking what they're worth.  Democrats can ignore protesters unless they see a political advantage and they're already making it clear that 'the people' aren't important.

I'm not complaining though, or at most I'll complain that this should have started two weeks ago.  If one were happening around where I live, I'd probably go.  I just don't see a point other than ignorable rage and maybe being a target for the leftists.  If that happens, then the fun will really get started.

□ [“Wisconsin, Like MI, GA, PA and VA, Caught Doing the ‘Drop and Roll’ Too — Once Biden Gained Lead with Massive Vote Dumps, The Rest of Votes All Possessed Same Biden to Trump Vote Ratio"]

It's starting to be said that Trump won a massive lead that was stolen but there's no way to know if that's true or just projection.  At this point it's impossible to know how many people really vote Democrat, how many just claim they do and how many are dead.  And that's the way the left wants it.

One thing that needs to be realized is that the left is working for multiple goals at the same time.  At some level they have to pretend to care what other people think and there's a need to elect "centrists."  Then they have to promote the actual left and drag everybody along with them by force.  They also have to make sure their leaders live in big mansions and are surrounded by men with guns.  Then they have to convince people who actually know how work is done to get involved since they stay as far away from that realm as possible.

This requires multiple layers of thought and decision which normal people don't have to bother with, then there's the need to keep track of preferred media and spend time on that.  It would be easy to say 'well they can't think for themselves' but even if true, that's still time and energy that can't go to any other use.  By all accounts, the right has been dropping a lot of media in the last few weeks.  I know I have and I haven't used much media in years anyway.

I received the proof copy of my next book today.  I promise that there's no chance whatsoever of my getting it edited and ordering a final copy before December 31, but if 2020 has given me nothing else of benefit, it's that I've come close to another year tying for first (along with 2017 and 2018) for the most books finished.

No comments: