04 November, 2020

So are Democrats getting ready to steal the election?  That sounds like it's getting close.  It'll head to the Supreme Court and they'll probably be eager to oppose Trump.

This does have to surprise Democrats though, the ones who believed there'd be a Biden landslide.  Will they take it from the same people who told them Biden was totally winning from the start?  This is where individualism comes out, even members of the left will think differently from others.  You can't stop that, no one can.

I'm still trying to accept that we can't see the decisions being made on the street.  I'm mostly thinking of WWII as an example, where the war was declared at the beginning of September 1939 and then Britain, France and Germany did nothing until the following Spring.  The three of them had been through WWI and nobody knew if they were willing to go through it again.  I suspect that's one reason France surrendered so quickly.

I'm trying to figure out what to do now.  I've been doing that for months but obviously that's going on for everybody now.  Of course I have no idea what to do next.  I can at least sit out for months, fortunately, but that's only if things continue as they have been, not like they've become now.  We're all in this mess and it's not going to end no matter who actually wins the election.

No comments: