05 November, 2020

Year 0 day 3

So what do we do with a stolen election?  I don't know.  That's one of the few things I'm willing to do with the internet at the moment, try to figure out what to do.

I've seen articles and comments that Trump knew this was coming and planned for it.  If that's the case, stop holding out and show us the plan to fix it.  I can't think of anything doable - have a new election - and what else is there?

I assume - again, I'm not checking - that Democrats are under similar problems.  Republicans still have the Senate majority and gained House seats, exactly the opposite of what they wanted.  All the money they spent, all the media they got, all the need for more leftism, all insisting it was a repudiation of Trump, and this is the result?

So what to we do?  People might start dropping connections to businesses on the other side but I'm not sure what the effect of that will be.  I don't know what that will do to media, pop culture or anything like that.  I rarely deal with stuff like that even in normal times.  I would like nothing more than to go back to my old Army unit and get a job doing supply.  Or something as close to that as possible.

Despite what I posted earlier, it doesn't sound like leftist cities are breaking out in riots.  That's what I meant when I said they were probably having the same problems.  What do they riot about?  Beating Trump and still losing?  At some point they'd have to go after Democrats for that (although granted they're all in places already run by Democrats.)

One odd thing about this is that the states aren't even pretending to explain why it's suddenly so long and difficult to count votes.  They didn't have any problem in previous years.

No comments: