30 November, 2020

When you're smiling, the whole world wonders what's wrong with you.

In a week, the Electoral College will get together.  So we're totally at the end of the line here.  I actually have more trust in them than on the courts but a) maybe I'm wrong and b) so what would that do?  If they don't come to a decision, I believe it goes down to the House and that won't be good.  I still can't believe these would be the only defenses in place all along the line.

That said, I suddenly have a fantasy about this being a set-up and every member of the EC receives a letter clearly sent years earlier but describing exactly what's been happening these days and what's being done about it.

They're also having problems with the Georgia vote counting machines.  As always, I haven't looked closely so I'm not sure what to believe, but they're broken, being erased or flat-out missing.  Also the judge who keeps changing his mind has reportedly gone back to ordering a delay.

Oregon Gym Fined $90,000 For Staying Open During Covid Shutdown, As County Commissioners Take Trips To Hawaii
November 29, 2020

Perspective: St. Louis Has 239 Homicides this Year and 238 Coronavirus Deaths – At Least 50 Children Shot So Far This Year
November 29, 2020

Massive Islamic Terrorist Attack In Nigeria Results In Deaths Of At Least 110 People
November 29, 2020

No comments: